Booking and Cancellation Policy
- To ensure booking confirmation status, customers are required to make full payment on our website via PayPal or Debit / Credit card payment method. Once payment is made successfully, a confirmation mail with order number and details will be sent to customer’s email address. Kindly contact us via email or social media accounts (e.g.: Facebook Messenger / Instagram DM) for further assistance.
- Please refer to our cancellation policy as stated below. Customers agree to accept our cancellation policy once payment is made to secure booking.
- Outpostcamp camp sites are not pet-friendly.
- It is recommended that campers purchase travel insurance to prevent inconveniences. It helps to protect campers such as medical fees (if any injuries are caused during their trip), evacuation or cancellation of trip if any of these situations occur.
- Outpostcamp reserves the right to cancel or amend customer’s booking details if misconduct (e.g.: fraud / mistakes during booking process) are found.
- Customers agree to accept our cancellation policy once payment is made to secure booking.
- Outpostcamp do not support booking cancellation and no refund will be made. We will not make any refund to no-show customers.
- Early departure is not valid for refund.
- No refund will be given if any inconveniences or injuries caused by poor weather condition (e.g.: heavy downpour / typhoon) occur as condition of the nature could not be accurately forecasted. Kindly purchase travel insurance for compensation.
- Outpostcamp will not be responsible for any inconveniences or injuries caused by poor weather condition (e.g.: heavy downpour / typhoon).